Like my new word? ;) My mom sent me pictures of the finished projects that she used my vinyl for (from THIS POST) and it looks SOOOOO good so I had to share it with you :)
The Powder Room (it’s the bathroom…in case anyone was wondering ;) My mom has this awesomely huge walk in pantry…jealous…
Door and mailbox numbers! I think they turned out really nice
This is on the bathroom mirror that my siblings use. I love this quote :)
And now everyone has some form of vinyl on their laptop. I mean, who doesn’t love customization?! I forgot to take a picture of my mom’s though…she got penguins :) Dad of course, wanted a BYU Y
AND NOW for the unveiling of my KITCHENAID!! I literally opened the box, put it on the counter, and cut out my vinyl. And I’m in love. I cut out a pretty quatrefoil design and slapped it right on there. I think my life is complete ;) Love. Love. Love. Love. Love!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU to Mom and Dad for an AWESOME graduation gift! AND to Mom and Dad M for a gift card to Williams and Sonoma so I can get some fun attachments for this baby! Big plans my friends, big plans :) :) :)
And I’ve already been able to use it for cookies and cake and frosting. More on that in the next post. I’ve literally spent all my waking hours in a kitchen this week ;)
1 comment:
Love my vinyl and can't wait to have more!!!!!
Post a Comment