Welcome to my Cookie Dojo! Where only the finest cookies can train to become ninjabread men
Here at the dojo, cookies must train very, very hard to attain mastery of all that it means to be a ninjabread man. You must start as a lotus warrior, and learn to be light on your feet and in the stomach.
Even after rigorous training, few may be able to succeed in becoming a dragon warrior, where a cookie will learn the arts of attacking the taste buds with ferocity.
If a cookie can master these arts, then – and only then – can one become a shadow warrior: the ultimate master of body, mind, and sweetness.
At our Cookie Dojo we train our warriors with the greatest precision and exactness.
Here a cookie will train under the greatest chef-ninjas of the age.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Are you ready to master yourself?
Are you ready to become ninjabread?
3 comments:
Seriously...can you write even cuter about your cookies?! Love this. You are hilarious! And the cookies look sooo good!
Yes I am ready to become a ninjabread!!!!!! Where do I sign up? Oh by the way looks tasty!
Love you!
Jen
This is probably the best cookie post on the whole internet. I was laughing out loud as I read through your post.
Man, those ninjabread cookies look like they are ready for action!
Post a Comment