Thursday, October 25, 2012

12 Weeks!

So my first week taking a weekly picture, and I’m already a day late. So sue me. ;) It just so happens that I’m right in the middle of making my biggest cookie order EVER of 16 dozen Halloween cookies. That’s 192 cookies, by the way. As in A LOT of cookies. I need a dining table at least 3 times the size of the one we have to fit everything on there while I’m working! Needless to say, dinner does not happen at the table during these busy times.

Anyway, the picture. Ever since I saw THIS I knew that that is what I wanted to do for my weekly pregnancy pictures (of course, my chalkboard art won’t be as cute…). Unfortunately for me, I was not lucky like this girl and did not find a sweet framed painting at Goodwill with a wooden backing to make one on the cheap. I almost hate when people make super awesome stuff from things they find at Goodwill, because chances are I’ll never find something like that at my thrift stores. Boo.

So. I made my own with plywood and crown molding and bought my first ever can of chalkboard paint. And I had a brain lapse (We’ll blame it on the pregnancy hormones ;) and forgot to put wood glue in between the crown molding at the corners. Oh well. It’s done and the chalkboard looks super cute anyway! And as long as the pieces stay glued to the plywood, hey, I’m good. ;)

Alright. I’m done rambling. Picture: 12 Weeks! :)
12 Weeks

No bump quite yet! And if it ever does kinda look like I’m showing…it’s probably because I’m bloated. Blech ;)

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I actually have no idea since it’s been almost 4 weeks since my last appointment…
Maternity clothes? nope! not yet!
Sleep: Sleep has never gone well for me…but now it’s compounded with the fact that I’m getting up every two hours to go to the bathroom!  
Best moment this week: Going out with friends to our favorite burger joint out here, Good Stuff Eatery, and eating my way through a hamburger, a milkshake and half a bag of fries WITHOUT getting sick!!!!
Miss Anything? Eating and not feeling sick afterwards
Food cravings: Nothing stands out really, though I will almost always eat something potato-y…or candy ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just after I eat something…anything…
Have you started to show yet: Nope, but I’m excited to!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, when I’m not sick ;)
Looking forward to: Finding out what our baby is so I can go SHOPPING! :)

1 comment:

Angie Hunt said...

It turned out SO cute!!! Oh yes, can't wait to go shopping too!!!!!