Friday, January 4, 2013

22 Weeks!

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? So I bought a maternity band from target last week and I LOVE IT! Best $17 I’ve spent on maternity stuff so far. :) And I wasn’t looking for one of those bands that helps with back pain, I’m not quite there yet – it’s basically that extra panel you find on maternity jeans but without the jeans. (the one from target came with the hilarious tagline: “Flaunt your bump, and keep your pants up!”) So I can wear it with my regular jeans and I’m squeezing a few more weeks out of them! Score!  
Sleep: No fun. Not comfy.
Best moment this week: Hm…I’m thinking when my mom came up to visit for the day on Wednesday and brought up lots of fun baby clothes she bought for Nathan, to include fuzzy monster jammies! 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and being comfortable at night.
Food cravings: No cravings. Boo. ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, though I did feel pretty sick on one of our flights back home. Thankfully it didn’t last too long once we hit the ground for our layover and I got some fresh air.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Though I think I’ve inadvertently become a pro at hiding it with scarves and jackets, because someone at the Young Women’s activity last night asked me who my seminary teacher is…hmm…awkward…
Gender: He’s a boy!!
Belly Button in or out? In, but just barely!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mostly. Kind of starting to stress about the next couple of months, but I’d be doing that regardless
Looking forward to: I’m having another ultrasound next week and I love that I get to see my little man again! :)

No comments: