Holy Cow! How did I just suddenly become 6 months pregnant?! ;)
How far along? 24 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? This week was my first stint in maternity clothes (though the sweater dress in the picture isn’t maternity). I inherited an entire closet’s worth (not even exaggerating here) of maternity clothes from my Mom’s neighbor (THANK YOU Antoinette!!) and I’ve been picking through the bags and finding things that work for me at this size. I’m still not big enough to pull off a lot of maternity clothes (I look like I’m wearing a tent), but I’ve found several tops from my new stash that work right now. Yay! You can’t see in the picture, but among my pile I found some SUPER COMFY black lounge pants that I’ve been wearing for a couple of days now. YES!
Sleep: Urg. I feel like I’m losing at least an hour and a half every night getting up to use the bathroom and just trying to get into a comfortable position. I do have a body pillow now, and that has helped a little bit.
Best moment this week: John was able to feel Nathan kicking this past weekend!! It was so fun for us to experience that together! :)
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week…
Food cravings: Still no real cravings, but I’ll take candy any time ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thank goodness!!!!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! And no one better ask me what high school I go to or something… ;)
Gender: He’s a boy and moving around like crazy! He’s actually really active right before we go to bed, and at like 5 in the morning (and I know because I’m up – usually just back from the bathroom…)
Belly Button in or out? My innie’s hanging in there!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. We’re moving apartments (again?! I know, maybe I’ll get to that in another post) in 7 weeks and that has made me stressed and moody. Not to mention the BAZILLION opinions on everything baby, from the fabric of crib sheets to use to the integrity of dirty diaper bins. (word to the wise – no offense, but I’m not sure I want to hear your opinion, there are so many! – wait till I ask for it ;)
Looking forward to: Moving into our new place. I am so sick of my obnoxious neighbors and their loud music and screechy singing. So. Done. ;)
1 comment:
You make a super-cute prego lady!
Post a Comment