Sunday, December 8, 2013

7 Months!

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe we’re already at 7 months!
7 Month Picture Collage

And of course, the outtakes ;)

“You guys! I have GOT to show you this cool trick.”
IMG_0580“Are you ready for this?! Give me just a sec…”
IMG_0583“I can stick…my fingers…in my mouth…like this…”
IMG_0597“Oh, I showed you this already? Twice? My bad.”
IMG_0604“Monkeys always look! Nah nah nah nah!”
IMG_0610  “You had one job…why hasn’t Parenting Magazine featured me?!”
IMG_0635“Alright, let me spell this out for you one. more. time. I need to be in Parenting Magazine.”
IMG_0637“I mean, how could I not with such obvious good looks?!”
IMG_0640“And sweet dance moves…come on! Even uncle Jason would be jealous!”
IMG_0649“And if I don’t get contacted by Parenting by next month…oh! Who’s that over there?”
IMG_0647  “Hey Girl. I love the way you look with that sweet potato puree in your hair.”
IMG_0656“Why hello! Well don’t you look like a tasty number”
IMG_0677“So I can eat this one, right? I mean, I know all the other ones weren’t very good, but this one is fine to eat, right?”
IMG_0681“It’s peppermint, you say?”
IMG_0684“Well, if you say so…”
IMG_0702“nom nom nom…”
IMG_0695“This isn’t peppermint!! This is just as bad as all the other numbers! Rude.”
IMG_0716It’s fun having his ‘monthly birthday’ over a weekend so John can help me get some good smiles and faces out of the little man. And then I get to be in some pictures too! I love this one of us. :)
IMG_0778But I might love this one even more, ha!
IMG_0764Then we had a good laugh about it.
IMG_0780IMG_0781He’s developing quite the personality!
IMG_0736Love you Little Man!
IMG_0737

1 comment:

gabiperez said...

He is soooooo adorable, guys!