Sunday, March 8, 2015

22 Weeks!

22 Weeks

Alright so I missed my 20 week mark for pictures, but I was in the middle of a move and Nathan decided to spend 3 weeks taking 45min naps and I couldn’t get ANYTHING done – so that little that I did do was for the move. So we’re just going to count the gender reveal as my 20 week post, mmmkay? 

These last several weeks have been fine. Though I am sleeping terribly, so I’m pretty tired most of the time. I’m feeling a lot more movement than before, I’m hoping I’m not having another wild child! I’m also starting to feel really big – so I’m warning you all now to keep the size comments to a minimum (unless you’re going to tell me I look fabulous, because really, that’s all I want to hear anyway ;) ). Not really craving anything, unless you count sugar, but then I’ve always had a bit of a sweet tooth anyway… I have been wanting a milkshake for a couple of weeks now…I should probably take care of that…

I guess the biggest news is that we’ve finally decided on a name! It only took a couple of baby name books from the library and some time to read through the entire boy name sections. (Okay, so I skimmed through them, I’m not going to spend a lot of time reading through names like Armani, Champion, or Cork – yes those names are really in there) I wrote down a list of about 11 names that I liked, John looked through them and picked his top 3 and after that it was pretty easy (whew!). So the winner is:

Spencer Christian  :)

The middle name was easy, I already knew that’s what I wanted for it (Christian is John’s middle name), but I was having such a hard time with the first name! I finally feel like I found one that I like AND seems to flow with the rest of our names (call me crazy, but I felt like it needed to ‘fit’!). So there you go! We are so excited to meet baby Spencer!

No comments: