If you’re thinking it seems like I just barely posted my 22 week picture, you’re probably right. I was several days late on that one… ;) Now I’m just one day late this time. Yay!
Baby Spencer has been so wiggly the last week or so! Or maybe he’s always been wiggly and now he’s just big enough for me to feel it. I’m starting to worry that I’m having another crazy one. Nathan was really wiggly when I was pregnant with him and he’s wild!
I’ve been feeling pretty good. Just tired. (That seems to be my standard response when people ask me how I’m feeling) I’m getting up almost every 2 hours at night to use the bathroom and that has seriously got to be one of the most annoying things about being pregnant for me. I just want to sleep! As a result, I’m pretty sleepy during the day, but I suppose that’s going to be pretty normal for a while…
The time is going by really fast though, I can barely keep up with how far along I am these days. The move went really well and I’ve been spending a lot of time getting things unpacked and organized. We are almost completely unpacked and put together. I’ll be posting something on it soon, but I put up a pegboard to organize my craft stuff and I’m completely in love with it – it freed up a ton of space by putting everything up on the wall! My goal is to have everything completely organized by the time Spencer comes – I guess I’m having an early nesting phase ;) It’s coming along quite nicely though!
No comments:
Post a Comment