Saturday, October 10, 2015

3 Months!

I love getting to each new month - it is so fun to see that personality emerge! It's hard to believe we're already at 3 months!


"Welcome class, to your first lesson of our immersive Baby Language 101 course. We will begin with basic cooing."

"Remember class, practice, practice practice! Soon, you will be able to distinguish the subtle differences between 'Ahoo' and 'Awoo'. It just takes a little time."

"This is my serious face. Like, you seriously need to feed me now."

"I wonder why Mom and Dad are so tired all the time. I mean, I get plenty of sleep!"

"Hmm...do you smell that? No no no! It's not me! I bet it's Big Brother - go check his diaper!"

"What is this 'solid food' you speak of? It sounds a little scary."

"Okay, so Uncle Jason still hasn't gotten back to me about smuggling an Ewok costume to get me into Star Wars this December. Perhaps some more drastic measures must be considered. Like a lightsaber...where can I get one of those? I suppose I better practice my stealth approach."

"So we're only at 3 months? I've still got 9 of these photo sessions to go? You know, maybe I should discuss this with my agent...I see that I'm still not on the cover of Parenting Magazine yet. Also, I think I need some hipster glasses to go with this outfit."

"It's time to EAT?! YAY!"

 "Eh, maybe this photo gig isn't so bad, at least there's food."

No comments: