Also I apologize for the weird lighting - the weather has been very grey lately and I'm still not sure how to get around that on my fancy camera...but anyway...
"Wow, my shirt tastes so good!"
"Oh, it's because I spit up all over it? My bad..."
"But I thought every fashionable baby wore their spit up!"
"Uncle Jason says he'll totally help me get in to see the new Star Wars movie! (I knew my cute R2D2 costume would get me places!)"
"Whoa whoa whoa, he says he'll get me in, but he won't let me sit with him?! Oh no, this is a package deal my friend...we are totally sitting together. I only fuss a little bit. Most of the time. Sort of."
"What?! There's extra footage in the international version of the Star Wars trailer?!? I WANNA SEE!"
"Christmas is coming too! Oh, I'm so excited about this present thing Mom keeps talking about"
"And Christmas treats!, those sound awesome!"
"Oh, Christmas treats are solid food? I'm gonna have to think about that..."

No comments:
Post a Comment