Saturday, November 14, 2015

Apple Picking 2015

Okay, so this totally happened last month - I'm getting behind on my blogging again, I still have to 'officially' post our Halloween pictures!!

But we went apple picking again this year and while it was a little more stressful than past years (Spencer apparently hates the wearable sling and screamed until we took him out and just carried him) we still managed to have a good time and got some yummy apples! And Nathan has more and more fun each year as he gets older.



We ended up with almost 20lbs of apples!

We also headed over to the pumpkin patch so Nathan could pick a pumpkin. He was so excited!

 

After much debate (and distracting him from too large or too moldy pumpkins) he finally settled on this 2-ish pound one. I think it was the perfect size :)



And then I tried to get a cute picture with my little man like we've done the last two years. He's much more squirmy these days though ;)

Look at how big he's gotten!!






I can't believe how big my little man is getting. He's already 2 1/2!!

After getting our pumpkin, we went home and made our caramel apples! YUM! To use up more of our stash I also made apple crisp and an apple pie. And then we ate them all way too fast. I love our fall traditions ;)

No comments: