Okay, so I posted this picture up on facebook yesterday, with the promise that we’d reveal the gender of Baby #3 on Saturday. (I had a Star Wars announcement, so I HAD to have a Harry Potter themed reveal! And I’m wondering HOW I got through 2 other pregnancies without doing anything Harry Potter related!! What was I thinking?!?!)
Well, we had the ultrasound this morning and got the news and decided I couldn’t keep it to myself for another 2 days. ;)
Baby #3 is a…
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS! I am SO EXCITED! And completely shocked, to be honest. I really, really thought this one was a boy. When the ultrasound technician told us, I lifted my head up off the bed and was all “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” and looked and John and said, “I can’t believe we ACTUALLY made a girl!!!”
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still terrified of raising a girl, this is completely uncharted territory for me, but we are very, very excited for baby sister to join us in October!!! Looks like Nathan was right, he’s getting a baby sister!
Now I can get going on choosing a name! I already have my baby books from the library, so if you need me, I’ll be browsing the GIRL section!! :) :)
1 comment:
Yay! Congrats! I'll start saving stuff for you :)
Post a Comment