Alright, so I have a little bit of bloggy catch up to do.
On Memorial day we took the boys strawberry picking at one of our most favorite places here in Maryland. I didn’t get too many pictures, but we came home with about 8 pounds of strawberries. And it was AWESOME.
It was a little wet out, but there were still lots of berries to pick and I think it helped keep the crowds away. It warmed up by the time we left, but that’s when all the people started driving in, so I’m glad we went when we did.
We found lots of yummy ones! I was pleasantly surprised and impressed that Spencer didn’t eat every single berry he picked. Both boys were pretty good about getting them into the box ;)
I then spent the rest of the week eating strawberry spinach salad and making strawberry popsicles. I love berry picking season!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment