Thursday, November 1, 2012

13 Weeks!

Alright. So I'm late again. Because my chalkboard is Halloween-y...and that was yesterday. Oh well. Here goes ;)




How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
Still don’t know as my appointment was canceled due to the hurricane. Oops.
Maternity clothes?
No, but I can only wear a certain pair of jeans because they are the only ones that don’t feel too tight…but they are still a little big for me, so they sag…ew. ;)
Sleep:
Still not fabulous, but that’s pretty normal for me…
Best moment this week:
It was going to be hearing the baby’s heartbeat at my doctor’s appointment on Tuesday, but since that got canceled, I have to wait until Monday. Oh well.
Miss Anything?
Feeling normal (ha!)
Food cravings:
I really wanted sour skittles this week. And I finally got them when all the Halloween candy went on clearance at Target. Hee hee
Anything making you queasy or sick:
I guess I should clarify from last week that the only thing that actually makes me queasy it being too hungry. When I said eating made me sick, it makes me bloated (as in gassy (sorry if that’s TMI) as in I’m burping all the time (my sister-in-law would be proud))
Have you started to show yet:
Not really…the only time I look like I am is after I’ve eaten. And I’m bloated. Bleeechhhh ;)
Belly Button in or out?
In
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Pretty happy, I haven’t really gotten moody, but it can sure get you down when you feel like crap all the time…
Looking forward to:
*Hopefully* feeling better by next week! I’ll be in my second trimester! Woo hoo!!



No comments: