Thursday, November 8, 2012

14 Weeks!

HURRAY! I'm officially in my second trimester!! I'm definitely pretty excited about that! :) I tried freehanding (is that a word?) my chalkboard design this week (I had been using a stencil for the numbers and "weeks") and I can definitely use some practice...but maybe by the end of the pregnancy I'll be a pro! 


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
I think total gain is about 5 pounds so far. I am typically 105, now I'm almost 110.
Maternity clothes?
Nope, but I discovered the hair tie trick so that I can wear my cute jeans a little longer! HURRAY!
Sleep: Blech. And now I wake John up too when I make my several bathroom trips. So sorry my love.

Best moment this week: 
We heard the baby's heartbeat on Monday!!!!! It was soooooo cool. John said "it sounds like an alien!" Well...it is a little creature... ;)
Miss Anything?
Not having to burp like 50 times after I eat.
Food cravings:
Hm...no cravings this week. Except for wanting to eat that clearance candy...but I was like that before I got pregnant :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nothing in particular, although I don't think my tummy appreciated my choice of snack this morning (a granola bar and then about 15 minutes later, a pickle. What?! It's what I wanted at the time!) so it was definitely saltines for lunch today until tummy decided to forgive me.
Have you started to show yet: I'm getting a little bitty bump!
You can't tell too much because of my sweater, but it's very exciting!
Belly Button in or out?
In
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Still happy :) John's pretty glad I'm not crazy hormonal!
Looking forward to:
Thanksgiving and feeling better!

No comments: