Thursday, November 29, 2012

17 Weeks!

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Again, no idea, my next appointment is coming up this Monday though.
Maternity clothes? I am finally at the point where the hair-tie trick doesn’t work on my skinny jeans anymore…so we’re back to bigger jeans and sweatpants until I’m big enough for my maternity jeans.
Sleep: I usually sleep on my side, but I have been making an effort in the last few weeks to NOT sleep on my back, so that I’m ready for when I shouldn’t be sleeping on my back. But I’ve been waking up with these weird cramps in my hips and legs down to my knee on the side I’m sleeping on. So then I switch and wake up another couple of hours later to switch again because the cramps have moved to the other side… weird? I know. 
Best moment this week: Hm…that would have to be putting up our Christmas tree and putting presents underneath! (yes, I’ll have you know that I’m ALL done with my Christmas shopping – just waiting on 2 things to come in the mail and then I’ll have everything wrapped too! I know, I’m so good ;)
Miss Anything? I miss wearing a belt. Random, but a belt is too tight, but then my pants are loose in the back so any top tucked in comes back out really easy and it’s driving me crazy!
Food cravings: SALAD! I’ve been eating lots of salad. I was a big salad eater anyway, but that’s been my go-to for the last 2 weeks. It helps that my mom introduced me to this life-changing-good new salad dressing she found at Wegmans. Seriously delicious. It’s called Garlic Expressions. And there are like 7 full cloves of garlic floating around in the bottle. OH yum. I just have to smell it to want to eat something with that deliciousness on it. My mouth is watering just typing about it. But I just had a salad like an hour ago…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Hurray!! Loving this new I’m-not-sick-all-the-time thing. 
Have you started to show yet: My little bump is a little bigger! I’m excited for it to get bigger. I’m kind of tired of people telling me I don’t look pregnant, because um, hello?! My waist does NOT look like this normally! ;)
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Very grateful I’m not crazy hormonal (though we might need to ask John to validate that statement) At least…I don’t think I’ve been hormonal…maybe I’ve had a few moments…but don’t we all? ;)
Looking forward to: We are down to a week and a half until we find out what our baby is!!! But, I suppose I should tell you all now…we’re not telling ANYONE until Christmas. It’s going to be a fun Christmas surprise for our families – I of course have something super cute planned out. So get your ranting and raving about it out of the way because if my mom can’t drag it out of me before Christmas…trust me, no one can ;)

No comments: