How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, won't know the new numbers until Dec!
Maternity clothes? Still normal clothes, I'm so glad I get a few more weeks of regular jeans :)
Sleep: I'm not waking up at 4 starving anymore, so this is definitely an improvement
Best moment this week: Making it through my first full week without getting sick! Hurray! But another super awesome thing would be when I experienced a very strange sensation in my tummy the other day and realized later after reading in one of my pregnancy books that that could have been baby MOVEMENT! How cool!!! (Just humor me, I could have that totally wrong, but I'd much rather think of it as movement than some really weird bubble of gas doing somersaults in my stomach...)
Miss Anything? Not really missing too much this week...unless you count snow this early in the season!
Food cravings: Still nothing specific, but I've noticed my go to snacks are salty, like chips and salsa, pickles, french fries, etc.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not really! And I can't even express how happy I am to be feeling a little more normal!
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump! Yay! Though I suspect it might have less to do with the baby, and more to do with all the extra calories I'm packing away because I'm still hungry all the time. Oh well...at least I'm starting to look a little more pregnant :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling very happy now that I'm not sick all the time! Woo hoo!
Looking forward to: Spending Thanksgiving with my family and getting closer and closer to finding out what gender our baby is!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, won't know the new numbers until Dec!
Maternity clothes? Still normal clothes, I'm so glad I get a few more weeks of regular jeans :)
Sleep: I'm not waking up at 4 starving anymore, so this is definitely an improvement
Best moment this week: Making it through my first full week without getting sick! Hurray! But another super awesome thing would be when I experienced a very strange sensation in my tummy the other day and realized later after reading in one of my pregnancy books that that could have been baby MOVEMENT! How cool!!! (Just humor me, I could have that totally wrong, but I'd much rather think of it as movement than some really weird bubble of gas doing somersaults in my stomach...)
Miss Anything? Not really missing too much this week...unless you count snow this early in the season!
Food cravings: Still nothing specific, but I've noticed my go to snacks are salty, like chips and salsa, pickles, french fries, etc.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not really! And I can't even express how happy I am to be feeling a little more normal!
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump! Yay! Though I suspect it might have less to do with the baby, and more to do with all the extra calories I'm packing away because I'm still hungry all the time. Oh well...at least I'm starting to look a little more pregnant :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling very happy now that I'm not sick all the time! Woo hoo!
Looking forward to: Spending Thanksgiving with my family and getting closer and closer to finding out what gender our baby is!!!!!

1 comment:
I love your bump! I'm also ridiculously glad you aren't sick anymore!
Post a Comment