Let’s go back to fruit references, shall we? ;)
How far along? 34 Weeks! AHHH!
Weight Gain/Loss: Just another pound since my last appointment – I’m now at 134lbs
Maternity clothes? I love that I’m still finding new tops to wear in my stash. I found a SUPER cute one the other day!
Sleep: Blah. The real bummer is that I’m pretty congested again and I’ve started snoring! I felt so bad the other night when I woke up around midnight and John was out in a sleeping bag on the couch (snoring is one of his pet peeves when he’s trying to sleep, so that made me feel worse!). I pulled out the humidifier the next night and that has actually helped quite a bit. And can I just say that I find it super annoying when after I’ve told someone I’m tired (because I am. All the time. I’m not complaining about it either…it’s when people ask me how I’m doing/feeling and I’ll say something like “Good! Tired, but good.”) they say something like “Oh just wait, it’s only going to get worse!” Yes. Thank you. I appreciate that. NOT. I know it’s going to get worse – I’m having a baby! I have no idea when I’m going to ever get a good night’s sleep again (not that I ever got a good night’s sleep before I got pregnant thankyouverymuch)! I really don’t need anyone to remind me. So thanks, but not helpful.
Best moment this week: I would have to say getting our new crib all put together. John and I did it together a couple of nights ago and that second bedroom actually looks like a little nursery now! Eeee!
Miss Anything? I’m missing wearing contacts again. I don’t really mind my glasses, but I don’t necessarily feel like I look like myself with them on. I wonder when all those hormones will finally settle down and I can try wearing them again. Hm… Anyone else have this experience?
Food cravings: Still nothing, though I have been enjoying my peanut butter and chocolate chips on a spoon thing I’ve got going on ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! And it’s awesome.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, and for the first time I actually feel big. (Although I am apparently measuring a little on the small side, but the midwives aren’t worried because at my last ultrasound – when we found out Nathan’s kidney’s were fine – we learned that he's perfectly average in size. About the 53rd percentile or something. And whenever the midwives tell me that he’s average I always want to be a bit of a brat – because I haven’t been overly impressed with my midwives - and say something like “my baby is not average! He’s exceptional!” But I don’t. I guess I’m not hormonal enough.) Not the most comfortable feeling for me, but only a few weeks left (EEEK!). I need to get some more black socks so I can wear my black slip-ons more often. Tying my shoes is getting to be kind of ridiculous. I’m going to need John’s help here soon! Because we SO did not get that flip flop weather I was asking for 2 weeks ago. We got snow instead.
Gender: Crazy boy that likes to kick me all the time. It’s so fun though, I love feeling him move. Even at 4 in the morning. I’d much rather feel him move and know he’s doing well.
Belly Button in or out? It’s an outie, and about the same as it’s been the last couple of weeks. It’s really funny to see it sticking out.
Wedding Ring on or off? I’ve been a week without wearing my wedding ring. My fingers haven’t swelled all that much to be honest, but just enough to make it uncomfortable to wear my ring, which is a bummer, because I love wearing my ring :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We are much more put together in our new place. We still have a couple of areas that need organizing, but for the most part, we really just have pictures and other personal décor items to put up and we are pretty much settled in! We are loving it and it’s so nice to love where you live.
Looking forward to: Now that the crib is put together, I’m excited to start decorating the nursery area. (I call it an ‘area’ because half the room is the nursery and the other half is the crafting space/office) I just finished a couple of pieces for the wall – can’t wait to show you!
No comments:
Post a Comment