Wednesday, May 11, 2016

10 Months!

10 Months already! This was a big month for Spencer, 2 teeth and crawling!


"Oh yeah, this is gonna be so fun to watch Mommy try to get me to hold still for this silly photoshoot thing..."

"You mean I've still got 2 more of these photoshoots?! And then you'll be taking pictures of me for the rest of my life?!"

 "That was not in the contract!! Get my agent on the phone!"

"Hmmm, you'll send my portfolio to Parenting Magazine, you say? Alright, we can negotiate..."


"I am so excited about this birthday party thing that Mom keeps talking about. That cake stuff sounds reeeaaaalllly good! I think I'm going to need a whole one for myself"

"Sure, I could probably eat a whole cake by myself. You takin' bets? Try me."

"Whoa, whoa whoa, settle down ladies, everyone can get a photo with me, you just have to wait your turn"

"Okay, now shhhhh, I'm trying to use the Force"

And some extras for fun :) Look at that little mischief-maker face!


I just thought this one was so funny looking with Spencer's eyes closed.



Nathan got a little camera for his birthday, so he was helping me take pictures.

And he got a kick out of it when we took pictures of each other, ha ha.

So much standing! What a big boy he's getting to be!


No comments: