This week was the Petit Fours (petty foors). So yummy. And I actually brought home treats this week!!! Very exciting stuff. I’m totally buddies with the conductors on my train…i give them free samples ;)
Anyway, there aren’t a lot of step by step pictures, I’ll just share the finished products. Oh. yum.
Pistachio Poppy seed Cigarettes and Coffee Hazelnut TuileChocolate Diamant
Viennese Sable
Coconut Sesame Seed Tuile, Orange Almond Chocolate Tuile
White Chocolate Cups with Strawberry Coulis and a Green Tea Diplomat
Dark Chocolate Cups with Whipped Caramel, Coffee Crumble and Chocolate Mousse
Almond Bread
Exotic Cakes (With Passion Fruit and Lime) (SO YUMMY!!!)
Chocolate Fondant Cakes
Hazelnut, Sour Cherry Cinnamon Cakes
Lemon Tarts (With LEMON CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
And here, my friends, is the whole display. Oh. My. Deliciousness. Chef said that for this assortment, he’s charge about $500. WHOA. Granted, he had some things there that we didn’t make.
Isn’t it beautiful? (it’s okay, you can drool) ;)
I’m now probably suffering from sugar OVERLOAD. I need a steak… ;)
2 comments:
Oh. my. deliciousness. It's a good thing I just took my Glucose test yesterday and am pretty much sick on sugar at the moment or I'd be in the kitchen trying to make some goodies! You are so talented Ashley :)
It all looks so delicious! I was going to try to find one that I especially would like to try, but I gave up. I want to taste them all. Lucky John!
Mom M.
Post a Comment