Monday, June 11, 2012

Book-y Cookies

I’m guessing this means we need to go on another adventure or something. So I have other things to blog about. Because I’ve got more cookies for you! Awesome right?! So excited.

These are the book cookies I packaged with my brother and sister this weekend for their teachers and my mom’s library friends.
Books1Each teacher got books with their subject with their name on the spine. I’m so sad I didn’t think to get pictures of every subject…my little computers for computer class were SO CUTE! Oh well. You’ll just have to take my word for it :)
Books2Then there are a few “Thank You” cookies with the “author” being my brother or sister or my mom in the case of the cookies for the library friends :) And I gotta say my freehand piping/writing has gotten pretty good! I’m quite pleased.
Books4

No comments: