We’re talking a literal sweet tooth here.
So my father-in-law is a dentist. When I came across tooth and toothbrush shaped cookie cutters, first, I may have squealed out loud about how cute they were..and then second, thought “ohmygosh I HAVE to make these for Dad Moffat for Father’s Day!”
And that’s what I did. Because what makes more sense than to give a dentist cookies? Ha! But if they are tooth shaped…it makes sense. And if they are toothbrush shaped, I think that actually makes them good for your teeth! Am I right?! Come on…
Sadly, all the toothbrush cookies broke on their way to California. I need to stop sending fragile-shaped cookies in boxes. Oh well. Here’s what they were supposed to look like ;)Of course, I had to make some fun bag toppers.
And you better brush your teeth reeeeaaaally good after eating cookies. You don’t want your teeth to end up with fillings. Like this one ;)
1 comment:
you are so stinkin creative. Love these cookies. We should figure out a way for you to ship and not have them be broken. Seriously....you need to sell cookies! These are amazing and so much fun. I also always enjoy reading your posts, 'cause they are really funny and witty...my kinda girl!
Post a Comment