Monday, June 18, 2012

Dude…

Happy Father’s Day
Hawaiian Shirts1

Okay, so I have TWO dads now, right? A Dad, and a Dad-in-law. Can’t forget Dad! After making tooth and toothbrush cookies for Dad Moffat, I thought and thought and thought…what kind of cookies should I make for my dad? I was thinking neckties…but I wasn’t really feelin’ it, you know? I don’t think my dad even wears ties to work…(do you, Dad?) I thought about making John Deere lawn mower cookies…but that was a little too complicated at the moment.

THEN I found some awesome inspiration HERE (I seriously love her stuff…I am so inspired every time I visit this blog) And I thought this was perfect! My dad doesn’t really wear Hawaiian shirts…but it was a perfect cookie manifestation of my fun-loving dad :)
Hawaiian Shirts4And I finally branched out with my bag toppers! No chevron, see? And I love my hibiscus design. I’m getting pretty handy at my photoshop trial, whaddya think? :)
Hawaiian Shirts5Gettin' funky with the background again. What do you know? All that unused scrapbook paper I’ve been hoarding does have a use!
Hawaiian Shirts8

I’m thinking this was a successfully cookie’d holiday, don’t you?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love these. The design is adorable!