How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am up to 113, so not too much
Maternity clothes? It’s been a mostly sweatpants week ;)
Sleep: I’m sleeping horribly, but I slept that was pre-pregnancy, so you’d think I’d be used to it. I’ve had to sleep with a pillow between my knees already to help with the weird side cramps I’m still getting.
Best moment this week: I am feeling honest-to-goodness movement this week! It’s seriously the coolest, most amazing (and freakiest) thing ever. The first time I felt it (and actually recognized it as baby movement) John and I were sitting on the couch and John was on facebook or something and I gasped out loud when I felt a little kick! John was all “what’s wrong?!” and I said something like “it MOVED!” And it was awesome.
Miss Anything? Not missing anything too badly this week.
Food cravings: Still eating lots of salad, but still not really craving anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Always a good thing. :)
Have you started to show yet: Little by little! And certain (tighter) tops make me look more pregnant than others.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I’m loving feeling those little flutters of movement almost every day now.
Looking forward to: TUESDAY! We have our ultrasound on Tuesday and we will hopefully be able to see what our baby is!! I AM SO EXCITED!!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
18 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm voting for a boy!
Sorry to hear about your side cramps while sleeping. Something that helped me was putting a pillow behind me that I could kind of lean on when I was on my side. It helped take some of the weight off of my hips. Only negative--toward the end of the pregnancy when I had gained thirty pounds I started to snore! Poor hubby. :-)
Post a Comment