Points to whoever gets that movie reference. ;) It’s also fits in this time of year. That’s your last clue. hee hee
Anywho, so I’m sure I’ve mentioned on here somewhere that my parents went back to school (and have been in school for the last 2 years) to get their masters’ degrees. Well, it’s finally winding down. Whew! I was able to go down to VA this past weekend and celebrate my Dad’s completion of his MBA! Hurray! His course work has actually been finished since June, but his school doesn’t have commencement ceremonies in June. So here were are in December. Finally getting to see him walk for his graduation.
We headed down to Danville, VA (the middle of nowhere), about 3 1/2 hours from my parent’s house. My Dad got his degree from Averett University, so that’s where we headed for commencement. The graduation was very nice. The speaker was blessedly brief, as I was dying of starvation (okay, not really, but I’m pregnant and need to eat more often than the average human being) but I survived (barely) and managed to get some fun pictures…on someone else’s camera (one of my Dad’s classmates had a sweet DSLR that I got to use. I need to get me one of those). The ones I have on my camera are kinda lame. But I’m going to put them up anyway :) Maybe when I get copies of the ones from the nice camera, I’ll remember to post them. Or not. We’ll see ;)
You’ll have to forgive my siblings – I don’t think they realized we were going for a nice picture ;)Hurray!! He did it!
Congratulations Daddy! We are so proud of you! :)
1 comment:
Muppet Christmas Carol! James and I just watched that today. :-)
Post a Comment