So no chalkboard this week – we’re in California for the holidays! So this will have to do ;)
How far along? 21 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? Can anyone tell me where to find a good maternity band? My jeans are pretty much not fitting anymore…and I’m drowning in fabric when I wear the maternity jeans!
Sleep: My hip cramps are getting worse! Yucky.
Best moment this week: Um. Christmas. Duh. ;) Best thing ever to have our families open their Gender Reveal Boxes and it’s so nice to not have to call my baby “it” anymore!
Miss Anything? Mmm…clothes that fit ;)
Food cravings: Still no cravings, but I still enjoy sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: So we went to see The Hobbit last night and that giant goblin king totally made me gag with his overlarge chin flap/thing. Disgusting.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!! So excited! Though I have a hard time imagining myself getting bigger! Eek! ;)
Belly Button in or out? In…but it’s starting to change to out! It’s freaky looking! Ha!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I love the holidays and I love that we could announce Nathan’s gender on Christmas and life’s good.
Looking forward to: Planning my Mustache Bash baby shower!! :)
1 comment:
Do you have a Motherhood store? That's where I got my Belly Band, they are a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment