Friday, December 21, 2012

20 Weeks!

I know, I know, I missed last week. Turns out I was crazy busy. The result of a rash promise made to my mother. It went something like this:

Mom: Now, if I buy this Silhouette for you for Christmas, you have to cut out whatever I want till the end of time.
Me: Of course! (I really wanted that Silhouette)

Which resulted in my cutting out 45 ornament boxes and making 45 accompanying ornaments. Along with another vinyl order. Add that to teaching YW in Church that Sunday and several other things that I have already forgotten. But it was busy.

Anyway, enough excuses. 20 Weeks!
20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks – Officially halfway through! Um crazy?! Yes. Yes it is.
Total weight gain/loss: No idea. Maybe I should only have this up once I get back from a Dr.’s appt… 
Maternity clothes?
Still in that kind of annoying in between stage…though fewer and fewer of my tops are fitting…but if I wear a maternity top…it’s like I’m wearing a tent… 
Sleep: I’m still sleeping horribly, had the worst night’s sleep ever this past week…though that could have had something to do with the paper-thin walls of our apartment and the fact that I could hear our neighbors’ shrieks of laughter well after midnight…
Best moment this week: I’m going to cheat and say the best moment was our ultrasound! (Even though that was last week) Seriously awesome to see our little person! And just be patient a few more days my friends…gender reveal on Christmas!!
Miss Anything? I’m thinking my clothes, most particularly my cute jeans ;)
Food cravings: No cravings really. I’m almost disappointed! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Had a few episodes of queasiness that came out of no where from foods I’d been eating all week…so that was weird… 
Have you started to show yet: Getting a little bigger! I’m so glad I’m starting to actually look pregnant! Yay!
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I love being able to refer to our little person by the name we’ve picked out. Though I had my first hormonal meltdown last week. Hopefully those stay infrequent ;)
Looking forward to: Christmas!! And telling everyone what we’re having!! Hurray!

No comments: