Okay, so I totally missed my 30 week mark – Oh well. I was kind of in the middle of throwing multiple birthday parties….so I’ve been a little busy ;)
Not too much has changed since the last bump update – feeling bigger and bigger and more uncomfortable. And seriously you guys, Spencer kicks hard! I don’t remember Nathan kicking this hard until the very end of my pregnancy, when he had pretty much completely run out of room. But this little guy kicks me so hard it hurts! And we’ve still got 8 weeks! (oof, it sounds really short when you say it that way…) Trying not to panic think about labor and delivery too much yet, but I had a trippy dream about it this past week, so it’s clearly on the brain.
Other than that I’ve been in a nesting mode the last week or so, I’m trying to have Spencer’s room all set up and organized and we’re just about done. He will be sleeping with us for the first little while, but I definitely needed to get all the stuff we were just storing in there out and into new homes. Just a few more things to take care of and his room will be all set! I’m pretty excited about it. I’m also trying to finish up as many craft projects as I can until the end of June because really, July doesn’t really exist for me in terms of getting anything done ;) I’ve managed to check off a few things, so that’s good. Things are really coming together!
No comments:
Post a Comment