Wednesday, May 27, 2015

34 Weeks!!


6 Weeks to go!! AHHH! I’m freaking out a little bit, starting to think about things like my hospital bag and arrangements for Nathan and wondering how things are going to go. Have I mentioned I’m terrified of having 2 children? Thinking about having a toddler and a newborn gets me a little overwhelmed to say the least. How am I going to keep Nathan from burning the apartment down when I’m nursing?! Okay, maybe that’s a little extreme, but seriously, I can totally see him pulling everything out of the fridge and eating his favorite things and pouring condiments all over the floor… ;)

Anyway, things have been about the same since my last update. Still feeling ginormous and wondering how I can possibly get any bigger, but I am still hoping that Spencer won’t be too much bigger than Nathan was when he was born. Fingers crossed! Spencer has been getting more hiccups these days and that has been fun. I remember Nathan got them almost every day from 28 weeks on, but this time around it’s once or twice a week, but it feels as funny as I remember from last time.

Spencer is also the most active around 11pm and 5:30am. Which makes for some very interesting sleeping. It totally feels like he’s flip-flopping around. He also seems to like to stretch he legs out as far as they can go, and it’s kind of painful! I have to push his feet back in to get him to stop. Crazy boy.

But other than that, things are just plugging along as usual. I’m still working on getting Spencer’s room all finished and decorated, so I’m hoping to have some pictures up soon. I basically have about a month left to finish up all my projects! Eek! Wish me luck!

No comments: