Saturday, June 9, 2012

Major Big Sister Points

So my brother’s birthday is this Thursday. He’ll be 15. It’s a little freaky. I feel a little old.

But just a little ;) (ha! I’ll never get old!)

So of course, I made him cookies. What kind of cookies, you ask?

Well, he’s really into Bakugan. Don’t ask me the details, I haven’t got a clue what it’s all about. I just know there are strange monster animals involved. But I didn’t get that complicated on the cookies. I made the symbols. Bakugan 1Again, don’t know much about it, but the symbols are for the elements (like fire, earth, water, etc.)
Bakugan 2But he loved them! First thing he said when he pulled them out of the bag: “sweet!” (this is from the ever-more-difficult-to-impress-teenage-boy) He graciously awarded me 24 awesome big sister points. Woo hoo! ha ha
Bakugan 3And since it was a gift, I made him these awesome tags to go with the packaged cookies. I’m loving my trial of Adobe Photoshop! :)
Bakugan 5

Success! :)

1 comment:

Angie Hunt said...

I WISH I had been there to here his "sweet" reply. You are the BESTEST big sister ever!!!!! Love you!!! Can't wait to get home and see my cookies ;)