Saturday, September 20, 2014

Treats for Your Traveling Time Lord

My other order this week was for Dr. Who cookies! Now, I don’t watch Dr. Who (I know, can we still be friends?) but I know there’s quite a following so I hope I did the show justice with my cookie interpretation. This was a really fun order to work on, probably because even though I’m not a Dr. Who fan, I’m still a nerd (Legend of Korra Book 4 is coming in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Korra cookies to celebrate?!) and get really excited about these kinds of things. So here’s my Dr. Who set for the big Dr. Who birthday bash this weekend. :)IMG_2996Bowties and Sonic Screwdrivers (anyone want to tell me what it actually does??)
IMG_3000The Tardis and a blue Dalek. I also made red Daleks. They are a robot of some kind…?
IMG_3001A Union Jack (it’s a BBC show) and a DW logo. Those ones are actually my favorite, I was just so pleased with how crisp my piping turned out ;)
IMG_3002

And there you have it! Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Cookie Stuff ;)
IMG_3008

2 comments:

Betsy said...

You did so great. Excellent choices. Next time we live where you live I'm having Jonathan commission you for my birthday party!

Unknown said...

Ashley OMG!!! Everyone LOVED the cookies and cupcakes... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!