Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cricut Love and Crafting!!

Okay, I can show what I've been putting together with my new CRICUT machine :)

The cute cards I made :) I can finally show you now, as I'm pretty sure all of my recipients have received theirs...

Some scrapbook pages...


I have a couple cookbook projects in the works, here is a recipe page

And a birthday card :)
I'm totally in love with the cake slice on there. hee hee

I also did a large-ish project this afternoon. Our corkboard was getting a little crowded and the look wasn't really doing it for me anymore. I had actually put it together as a project for one of my classes at BYU. (and only at BYU would you have a project like this ha ha)

So we went from this:

To this!!!

And here's everything all nice and tidy on the new board :)
Sorry the pics have bad lighting. My new camera decided to go haywire so i'm stuck with the old one for now...

And all the many wedding/graduation/retirement announcements no longer clog up our fridge space, but make a nice display. Cute, no? I'll be showing the how to on my craft blog later. But i'm tired and I'm going to bed now :)

No comments: