Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

John was teasing me that he was the first to blog about Sea World, but I'm the first to blog about our mommies, so neener neener. ;)

I'll blog about Sea World later...

Anyways, Happy Mother's day to our lovely mommies! We are so grateful for you and everything you have done for us. We wouldn't be where we are without you! Thank you for your examples, your love and your friendship. We wish we could be with you to celebrate your special day, but we hope you know of our love and appreciation for all that you do. We love you sooooo much and we are so grateful that you are our mommies!











I had a pretty good Mother's Day myself!!! John brought me breakfast in bed, I got a little treat from the Young Women after sacrament meeting and I got a new card game from John! :) Not bad for being a 'potential mother'!!

We love you mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: