Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feels Like Summer!

Here is the second installment of our date from last night. We had to make sand molds!! We had a busy morning, there was a FREE breakfast put on by our apartment complex...and who doesn't love free food?! So we had breakfast down at the office and sat in cushy chairs and ate bagels and donuts :) We then went to IKEA (LOVE!) because we are rearranging the living room a little bit and some more organization was required. The office and craft stuff was pretty much a mess...and I'm sad I don't have any before pictures, but the after turned out quite nicely if you ask me...

Ahhh...nicely organized boxes...I can sleep in peace now... ;)

Then we went to the beach! We went to Del Mar and it was SOOOOO busy! It took us forever to find a parking spot! But we finally found one and walked around, looking for seashells, because I'm putting together a little candle holder with sand and sea shells. However, this particular beach didn't have that many...so we'll have to try another one ;) but anyway, after some relaxation, we made our Nemo sand molds!

John perfecting his Nemo

I made Dory :)


Say 'allo to my LEETLE friend...

After we made several molds, John drew a shark! Hopefully this shark knows that "Fish are friends, not food!"

Hm. I think he's missed the memo. Yikes!

And tonight we're going to have a barbecue at the little grill down in the common area of the apartment building. YUM!

Feels like summer!

No comments: