Oh yeah.
Wanna know why?
Okay, I tell you
We went to the store today and came home with this:
Guess what we spent.
Go on, guess!! Keep in mind that cereal usually goes for about $3-$5 a box. Laundry detergent, $8-$10 each. Fiber One granola bars...I don't remember...but it's expensive.
But also remember that I am a couponer. :)
What you see is $129.55 worth of product. Crazy I know.
We spent $46.09.
Oh yeah. Am I good or WHAT?!!??!??!?! I've even got John actually impressed!! :) Wahoo!!
So all of this yummy food meant serious reorganization of the pantry. We know have a "food storage corner" in the bedroom.
Can you say, not enough space? ;)
Oh, look, there's the pasta I got for $0.25! Awwww ;) (i know, i know, i'm crazy)
Somewhat unrelated:
We also have been having a problem with flies in the apartment. We can't figure out why, we keep the balcony door and window open, but we use the screens. We don't know how the bugs are getting in here!!!! So we also got a fly swatter, at John's request. We got home and while I was trying to put the groceries away, John was shouting battle cries against the flies. He did get one here ;)
Totally unrelated:
I GOT A CRICUT MACHINE!!!!!!! An early birthday present from the parental units :) LOVE THEM! LOVE IT! I've already made adorable (if I do say so myself) thank you cards for the many people that need thanking in my life. But I'm not going to show you a picture of them yet because I'm going to wait till their recipients get them. I want it to be a surprise. But then I will show you :)
Now on to the many (yay!) projects I must get done...including finding a place to live in Chicago. Eek!! It's getting so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment