Thursday, May 6, 2010

For a very long while...

I hope to be DONE with antibiotics. Yesterday was my last day of doses and I finally feel NORMAL today! hurray! And now, I hope that we will not need them for quite a long time. But I guess we can only hope and pray and exercise and eat right and...all those things. whew!

So I'm doing much better, and we're excited for this weekend, we're going to Sea World with the Skankeys!! So that should be way fun. I have only been once a looong time ago, at the Sea World in Ohio. I didn't know there was one there. Turns out it's not there anymore. sad. So it'll be my first time at the CA Sea World. John has been before but it's been a while for him too, so we're pretty stoked! And even more stoked that I'm feeling well enough to go! Yay!

Not much else going on around here really. John finishes this semester next week and he's really looking forward to a little break :) He's only got one semester to go after that!!!

Good luck on your finals John!

No comments: